building snmp++ and agent++ libraries

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Mon Jul 10 22:16:41 CEST 2000

Hello David,

DavidGL wrote:

>  Dear agent++ mailing list,
>
>  I think this is not the appropiate list in which to post this question,
>  but I hope someone can help me:

It is the appropriate list ;-)

>  - How do I build the snmp++ and agent++ libraries using MS Visual C++ 6.0
>  with the file Makefile.nt in the source directories (src)?

The Makefile is just a hint. I recommend building a VC++ workspace
with two projects. One for SNMP++ and one for AGENT++ (if you
use SNMPv3, you will need an additional project for the RSAEURO lib).

Add all the source and header files of each package (except the test.c
file of the RSAEURO lib) to their corresponding project.
The project dependecies are: AGENT++ depends on SNMP++
which depends on RSAEURO.