AgentX support

Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 12:50:48 CEST 2000

Hi

Sorry if this question has been discussed already - I've been away and not
following the list.

A while back Frank mentioned that there would soon be support for AgentX in
Agent++, and on checking the sources of 3.4g I can see a couple of leaf
types (AGENTX_LEAF, AGENTX_NODE) and a mib definition, but that seems to be
all. Is this support present in 3.4g and if so how can I use it? I'd really
like to try to get an agent++ based subagent talking with the recent UCD
agents which have (admitedly still beta) AgentX support.

Many thanks

Guy Hindell
OpenTrade Technologies Ltd.
(guy.hindell at opentrade.co.uk)

* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ *
 Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
 message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
 message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
 person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
 In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
 notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise immediately
 if you or your employer does not consent to Internet e-mail
 for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
 information in this message that do not relate to the
 official business of my Company shall be understood as
 neither given or endorsed by it.