AgentX support

Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 17:51:21 CEST 2000

Thanks

I've downloaded it, but hit a build problem. I'm on a Redhat6.1
linux box (kernel is 2.2.12-20), and have built snmp++v3.0d (with
'#define _SNMPv3' commented out of config.h) and agent++v3.4g
(with '#define _SNMPv3' commented out of agent++.h).

Compilation fails on agentx_master.cpp as follows...

g++  -g  -c -o agentx_master.o -I../include -I../../agent++/include
-I../../snmp++/include -I../../snmp++/src agentx_master.cpp
agentx_master.cpp: In method `int
MasterAgentXMib::process_ax_search_response(class AgentXPdu &, const class
AgentXPdu &, int *, class Request *)':
agentx_master.cpp:1153: no matching function for call to
`RequestList::get_vacm ()'
agentx_master.cpp:1154: no matching function for call to
`Request::get_view_name ()'
agentx_master.cpp: In method `int
MasterAgentXMib::process_ax_getbulk_response(class AgentXPdu &, const class
AgentXPdu &, int *, class Request *)':
agentx_master.cpp:1212: no matching function for call to
`RequestList::get_vacm ()'
agentx_master.cpp:1213: no matching function for call to
`Request::get_view_name ()'
agentx_master.cpp:1278: no matching function for call to
`RequestList::get_vacm ()'
agentx_master.cpp:1279: no matching function for call to
`Request::get_view_name ()'
make: *** [agentx_master.o] Error 1

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks