there's no way with libs!

DavidGL se04532____salleURL.edu
Tue Jul 11 19:48:12 CEST 2000

 Hi again, list members!

 By the moment, I'm having two opposite feelings:

  - on one side, I've succeeded in building a small agent (so I'm happy)
  - on the other, I haven't been able to do it using the libs
 (I've built the snmp++.lib and agent++.lib as you told me in previous
 mails --thanx!--), that is, the only way I've obtained the agent is by
 including ALL THE SNMP++ AND AGENT++'S .H AND .CPP FILES and compiling
 the whole project. When I've tried using the libraries, I've got an
 application error: "couldn't written to memory" when I try to add
 a mibleaf to the agent.

  Debugging it, it seems to be an error of access violation with file
 NTDLL.DLL. I must say, although I did in previous mails, that I'm
 developping a dialog based application using MS VisualC++ 6.0 on a
 WinNT 4.0 workstation machine.

  I hope someone has had this same problem and can help me.
  Any advice or opinion is welcome.

  Thank you very much,
                       David.

 David Gonzalez i Lesmes                      e-mail: se04532 at salleURL.edu
                                              http:   //welcome.to/DavidGL
 Projecte FlowServer                          telf:     (+34) 93.290.24.28
 Centre de TeleVisió Digital (CeTVD)
 Enginyeria i Arquitectura La Salle. Universitat Ramon Llull