Is it possible to specify the port to send a SNMP Set to?

Steve Eastham Steve.Eastham____wcom.com
Fri Jun 23 18:58:39 CEST 2000

I see the XXX.set_port(port) function in the example and in address.cpp but
as far as I can tell it isn't working for Set statements, It does seem to
work for Get and Walk routines. Anyone have any ideas?

Steve Eastham
Sr. Application Developer
Data Network Surveillance Systems
MCI WorldCom