agent++

Vasay, Al VasayA____diebold.com
Wed Nov 29 19:43:09 CET 2000

Hi,

I'm probably late in answering this question. Anyway, make the service to "interact with the desktop".  In the Control Panel>>Services applet, select SNMP. Click Startup button, then make sure the checkbox for "Allow Service to Interact with Desktop" is checked.

If this doesn't work, then I don't know...

Al Vasay

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz.Lacki [mailto:Tomasz.Lacki____primark.pl]
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 6:01 AM
To: agentpp-dl____fock.de
Subject: agent++

Hi
I have a problem with agent++ running as a NT service, actually my
problem refers to
sending traps. It works perfectly when process does not run as a
service, but from inside the service no trap can be sent, however other
functionality of the agent ("receiving requests") also works perfectly.
For any help I would be really appreciated.

Best Regards Tomek