Antwort: Simple example ?

Corrado Giacomini c.giacomini____acresearch.com
Tue Oct 10 12:41:56 CEST 2000

Yes, I am still confused on how to create rows using a SET operation and

on what is the sequence of calls of the following methods of my table
and where I should put the row creation code.

Sorry if these are basic questions.

int prepare_set_request(Request* req, int& ind);
int undo_set_request(Request* req, int& ind);
void cleanup_set_request(Request* req, int& ind);
int commit_set_request(Request* req, int ind);

The table is indexed by an integer assigned by the manager ( in my cas
the customerId object in the table).
Sould I firts send a  set  of customerRowStatus with the assigned
CustomerId as index and value CreateAndWait ?
like:
    SET customerRowStatus.1001 = CreateAndWait ( Where 1001 is the new
index of the new table)
    and the send onother set for the rest of the objects..
or
    shuld I send a set with all the objects of the table indexed by he
CustomerId value like
        SET ( CustomerId.1010 = 1001,
                   CustomerName .1001="Goofy"
                   CustomerSurname.1001="The Goofy"