IBM AIX

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Mon Sep 4 09:31:18 CEST 2000

Hello Arend,

It should not be that difficult. A customer some months ago ported both
(SNMP++/AGENT++) successfully to AIX. Unfortunately, they did not
make the code available. I planed to port it to AIX too, but there has not
been any requirement for it since. So if you are interested in a AIX port,
I could (at least) assist you.

Regards,
Frank Fock