Making all MIB information persistent

helge.fredriksen____4tel.no helge.fredriksen____4tel.no
Sun Sep 10 14:39:41 CEST 2000

Hello again!

Rather than asking a specific question regarding the persistence of
context views, I could widen my question to this:

"How do I make all MIB-information in the agent persistent".

I want to make the persistence paranoid: That is; upon every set/get
operation
I want information about that operation stored to disk after it has
completed
successfully.

The reason for this is that I want to put the agent in the inittab on the
host
it's going to operate with the flag RESPAWN. After an eventual crash, I
would like to respawn the agent with all the information that was stored in
it before it went down.

How can I achieve this?

Yours sincerely,
Helge Fredriksen