set mib leaf function

Noam Wolf NoamW____flashnetworks.com
Tue Apr 17 13:14:41 CEST 2001

Hi All

I'm trying to make an API to set a Mib Leaf's value (so it could be used
from C modules also).
When I get to the function leaf->set_value(vb), I get an error of User
Breakpoint called from...
The error is actually generated when the MibLeaf is trying to execute the
function void MibLeaf::free_value()

Is my API the right way to set a MibLeaf ? (of integer type)

int fAgent_SetMibVar (int value,			//	IN:	The
new value of the mib leaf
					   char* pszOid)		//
IN: The oid of the variable to be set
{
//------------------[local declerations]---------------------------------

	int ret = AGENT_FAIL;	//int the return value of the function
	Vbx vb;						//the Vb that will
be set into the mib leaf
	MibEntryPtr entry;			//entry to the mib - pointer
to the mib leaf
	MibLeaf* leaf;				//a pointer to the mib leaf
to be set

//------------------[function flow]--------------------------------------

	vb.set_oid(pszOid);
	vb.set_value(value);
	Oidx tmpoid(pszOid);
	entry = mib->get(tmpoid);
	leaf =((MibLeaf*)entry);
	mib->lock_mib();
	if(leaf->set_value(vb)==SNMP_ERROR_SUCCESS)
		ret = AGENT_SUCCESS;
	mib->unlock_mib();
	return ret;
}