Problems compiling SNMP++ v3.1 on Solaris

Frank.Fock____t-online.de Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Apr 17 11:53:00 CEST 2001

Hi Gary,

I had no problem compiling the latest version of SNMP++ (v3.1.1)
with g++ 2.95 19990728 nor with CC 4.2 on Solaris 5.7 (7.0).

Are you sure you recompiled everything (make clobber)?