Some Question

Jochen Katz katz____agentpp.com
Wed Apr 18 20:51:21 CEST 2001

Hi,

> mean that the string has size of 2

so the two strings are "AB" and "D"

> Is correct that can't make a GET-REQUEST on the INDEX?

If the MAX-ACCESS value for the index object is not-accessible, this is
correct.

> In this case how I can set this parameter from the Manager?

As the Oid of a row contains the encoded index, there is no need to set
or get the value of the index object(s).

> I should able to create new row of the table from manager!

Just do a set to the RowStatus-object of an non existing row with the
value of "create and wait", and the agent should create the row.