access of table elements

Frank.Fock____t-online.de Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Apr 19 11:36:00 CEST 2001

Hi Gavin,

Please use the MIB from the
http://www.agentpp.com/COMMAND-EXECUTION-MIB.txt

The MIB in the AGENT++ distribution file is out of date.
I will update it in the next release.

The problem seems to be that there are no leaf objects
in that MIB. All objects are part of a table. So you
will not be able to access any object under
1.3.6.1.4.1.4976.6.1.2.3.1.1.2.0
unless an output line 0 exists.

Hope this helps.

> Hi,
>
> I've taken the example cmd_exe.my and compiled it using agentgen to
> produce the source code ( for this to work I had to add an
OBJECT-GROUP