Mib table and DB table

Ron Sperber - Israel RonS____gilat.com
Wed Aug 8 18:46:23 CEST 2001

Hi,
I have this dilemma:
I've constructed a mib containing a table that corresponds to a dynamic
table located in an SQL server.
This table can contain up to 10,000 entries and is a dynamic one - meaning
row van be added or deleted.
My question is - since I do not want to keep all the table present in the
memory all the time (which means that I have to pass all over the DB table
once a while) I need another schema to respond with the right values.
I thought of 2 solutions
	- using the MibComplexEntry - but in this case there a lot of DB
access per request (at least in my implementation...)
	- using the usual mibTable and update the Mib in the update function
- but in this case when do I delete the entries ? I 	  can expect several
managers querying simultaneously.
Has anyone dealt with such situation?
thanks in advance ,
			Ron