Mib table and DB table

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Wed Aug 8 21:17:09 CEST 2001

Hi Ron,

I think the MibComplexEntry is the best solution for your task. May be
you can implement some caching or pre-fetching of values to reduce the
number of DB accesses.

With MibTable you will have to update the whole table depending
on a timeout value. If such an update is needed it will take a long time,
since you will have to read 10.000 records from the DB.