wrong agentx_threads.h file in latest AgentX++ version?

christel.sohnemann____philips.com christel.sohnemann____philips.com
Mon Aug 27 16:23:39 CEST 2001

Hello,
I downloaded the latest (that is AgentX++ v1.4) version and tried to compile the lib.
However, I get the error, that "AgentXSynchronized' : is not a class or namespace name". And that is, because agentx_theads.h file is almost empty. There are no Class Definitions in there, so I guess this file is the wrong one in the download version.
Best regards,
Christel

Christel Sohnemann
Software Development
Philips Speech Processing Aachen, Zweigniederlassung der Philips GmbH
Kackertstr. 10, 52072 Aachen, Germany
mailTo: christel.sohnemann____philips.com
Tel:    +49 - (0)241 - 8871 191,    Fax: +49 - (0)241 - 8871 140
http://www.speech.philips.com/