wrong agentx_threads.h file in latest AgentX++ version?

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Mon Aug 27 16:27:03 CEST 2001

Hi Christel,

The agentX++v1.4.tar.gz file is ok. The agentx_threads.cpp file is no longer
included and thus you should remove it from your Makefile (if you have
build your own one). Besides, AgentX++v1.4 needs AGENT++v3.5
in order to compile successfully.

Hope this helps.