Broadcasts in Agent++ Framework

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Mon Feb 19 23:32:40 CET 2001

Hi Christel,

At the moment you will have to override the Snmpx::receive method
in order to make the agent listen on multicast/broadcast messages
too. Just read the socket documentation on how to setup this.

This question has been asked once before, so may be it is now
time to make it configurable. I will add this on the TODO list.