GETBULK problem

Ram Krishnaswamy RKrishnaswamy____pathfire.com
Fri Jul 27 21:51:31 CEST 2001

Upon further investigation, I think there might be a problem with GetBulk.
Couple of things which I did after the following email were:

- moved to 3.4.7a of agent++. This did not fix the problem.
- print the contents of the snmp table in question after I start and update.
This gives me correctly the number of rows plus all the data for all the
rows. So the data is there but GetBulk processing is not working for some
reason.
- the getnext works
- snmp walk does not work

I am using MG-SOFT MibBrowser application.

Thx.