ResEuro Licensing

Yael Yankelev yael____flashnetworks.com
Wed Jun 20 18:32:44 CEST 2001

Hi,

What ever happened with all the ResEuro licensing stuff. The last thing I
found in the mailing list was that there was supposed to be a release of
Agent++ which uses a different encription library.  I have the latest
version of SNMP++ which stil includes rsaeuro.h in the auth_priv file.

1. I work for a european coutry with most major customers in the states, do
I have a licesing problem?

2. if so, can I use a different encryption package?

3. where can I get the latest version of this lib(?).  ?

Thanks,
Yael