Problems with compiling Agent++ under SUSE Linux 6.3

Günter Dannoritzer Dannoritzer____web.de
Sun Mar 4 11:26:12 CET 2001

Hi all,

I tried to compile agent++ 3.4 under my Linux computer and had some problems with the linking. I use SUSE Linux 6.3 with a 2.2.x Kernal.

When I compiled the source code I got some warnings about two functions of a class. I added the output in the file attached to this email.

When I compiled one of the examples (atm_mib agent) and it came to the link process there was an error message (added in the attached file) about those member functions that gave me a warning during the compilation.

Can anybody tell me what I did wrong or what I have to do to make it run under Linux?

Thanks for your help.

Guenter

Die Fachpresse ist sich einig: WEB.DE 18mal Testsieger! Kostenlos E-Mail,
Fax, SMS, Verschlüsselung, POP3, WAP....testen Sie uns! http://freemail.web.de