Problem regarding clearing MibTable content

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Wed Mar 7 19:11:36 CET 2001

Hi Shivram,

Just to be sure: Did you found the memory leak with a
bounds checker like Purify?
If you just looking at the process' memory consumption
then  your perception may be wrong, because on some
UNIX systems (i.e., Solaris) a process cannot decrease
its memory usage. This would explain the phenomenon.