AgentX++ Question

christel.sohnemann____philips.com christel.sohnemann____philips.com
Thu Mar 15 17:32:06 CET 2001

Hi,
I try do develop an AgentX++ Agent Architecture. I will have one Slave (Sub) agent as an external process from the master agent, no problem with that one.
I need a second sub agent and I wonder, if it is possible, to integrate this sub agent in the same process in which the master agent runs. Do I have to implement a real sub agent then (AgentXSlave) or is it possible just to register the ordinary mib
object at the master agent (AgentXMaster). If I need a AgentXSlave object, then the communication would be over TCP/IP between 2 components in one process and I think that is not very clever. Is it possible to register the mib directly at the master, so
there would be no TCP/IP between them? There would be no overlapping of object IDs.
best regards,
Christel Sohnemann

Christel Sohnemann
Software Development
Philips Speech Processing Aachen, Zweigniederlassung der Philips GmbH
Kackertstr. 10, 52072 Aachen, Germany
mailTo: christel.sohnemann____philips.com
Tel:    +49 - (0)241 - 8871 191,    Fax: +49 - (0)241 - 8871 140
http://www.speech.philips.com/