AgentX++ Question

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Mar 15 19:24:13 CET 2001

Hi Christel,

Yes, it is possible the register any AGENT++ MIB objects, for example
MibLeaf, MibTable, MibGroup, etc.) directly with an AgentX
master agent by using the MasterAgentXMib::add method (as you
would have used the Mib::add method with an ordinary AGENT++ agent).

But note, that no subagent will be able to register a region within or
overlapping with a locally registered region/subtree.