Performance in embedded system

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Mar 20 20:30:34 CET 2001

Hello José,

For AGENT++v3.4.4, which will be available next week, I have
implemented an OrderedArray template which will be used instead of the
OrderedList for holding the MibLeaf instances of the MibTableRow
class. This will increase performance and will reduce memory overhead.

Nevertheless, any suggestions (including code) are welcome to increase
the performance of AGENT++.

The other important change for the 3.4.4 version is support for binding
the agent on specific UDP address.

--
Frank Fock - AGENT++
Email: fock____agentpp.com