Performance in embedded system

Sturniolo Jose jsturnio____nec.com.ar
Fri Mar 16 19:33:51 CET 2001

Hello,
	I want to comment my experience regarding to use Agent++ and Snmp++.

I think that the C++ code is very ordered and easy to understand. The object
oriented arquitechture is  implemented very well .

However, I have some troubles using it in an embedded enviroment, I'm using
it with a Mot. 68360 processor.
I think that other method may be used a "lookup" Leaf objects and  ROWs
pointers.
I was benchmarking my application and it take a great time (for an 25 MHZ
processor).

I'm performing some changes to include arrays in the base object to store a
limited quantity of pointers, in order to speed up the lookup of objects.

I will send my code, when I finish it.

Best Regards. José.

Jose Sturniolo