Updates: MIB Designer/AgentX++/SNMP++

Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk Guy.HINDELL____opentrade.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 11:17:35 CET 2001

Hi Frank

Looking at the Agent++ and AgentX++ web pages, I have a couple of questions.

I would like to do use AgentX++ on Tru64v5.0 to convert an existing agent++
agent into a subagent which can register with the native agent (which
supports agentX). However, I notice that you don't list Tru64 as one of the
supported platforms for AgentX++. Is there a problem on that platform, or
just that the port hasn't been attempted yet?

Also, I'm still using agent++n2.6NT in order to create NT extension agent
DLLs. Is it now possible to do this in Agent++v3.4.

Many thanks

Guy Hindell
OpenTrade Technologies Ltd.
(guy.hindell at opentrade.co.uk)

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank.Fock____t-online.de [mailto:Frank.Fock____t-online.de]
Sent: 20 March 2001 23:33
To: agentpp-dl____agentpp.com
Subject: Updates: MIB Designer/AgentX++/SNMP++

The following software packages available from
http://www.agentpp.com and http://www.mibdesigner.com
have been updated.

MIB Designer v1.2 now supports revision control which is
a feature that is not supported by any other MIB builder tool
available today!

MIB Designer v1.2

- Added: Revision control. By adding a revision to the MODULE-IDENTITY
  all previously unreleased objects will be released. Released objects
  are then protected against incompatible changes.
- Improved: Formatting of multi-line text.
- Improved: Resizing of editor windows.
- Improved: Preferences window.

AgentX++ v1.0

* Fixed: The MasterAgentXMib did not save its configuration
  when deleted.

SNMP++ v3.0.2a

- Fixed: Filtering notifications.

* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ *
 Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
 message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
 message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
 person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
 In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
 notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise immediately
 if you or your employer does not consent to Internet e-mail
 for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
 information in this message that do not relate to the
 official business of my Company shall be understood as
 neither given or endorsed by it.