Updates: MIB Designer/AgentX++/SNMP++

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Wed Mar 21 21:08:50 CET 2001

Hi Guy,

I do not think that it will be a big deal to port AgentX++ to True64v5.0.
Nobody has tried it yet and unfortunately, we have no longer access to
a True64 system. If you want to port AgentX++ to True64, please go
ahead! I will then include the results in the distribution.

I will have added the NT extension agent support to AGENT++v3.4
end of this year. Sorry, but I do not think I will get it done earlier.