AgentX++: no originator address in AgentXrequest

christel.sohnemann____philips.com christel.sohnemann____philips.com
Wed May 2 14:58:32 CEST 2001

Hi,
I have a AgentX++ application and when I receive a get-request, I do have the originator IP address in the "Request" object. When I debug into my MIB variable object (which is in the Mib of a sub-agent) I do not get the originator IP address any more! Is
this a bug or a feature? Unfortunately, I do need the origninator address in the sub agent (the IP address of the SNMP management host).
Can somebody help me, please? Is there any other way to get to know the request originators IP address?
Thank you in advance and best regards,
Christel Sohnemann

Christel Sohnemann
Software Development
Philips Speech Processing Aachen, Zweigniederlassung der Philips GmbH
Kackertstr. 10, 52072 Aachen, Germany
mailTo: christel.sohnemann____philips.com
Tel:    +49 - (0)241 - 8871 191,    Fax: +49 - (0)241 - 8871 140
http://www.speech.philips.com/