Applicaiton crashes while adding and removing rows into/from a table

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu May 3 00:52:16 CEST 2001

Hi Neel,

Without knowing much of your implementation I guess that is rather a
compilation/linkage problem than something related with AGENT++
or your implementation.