retrieve a table's element

Jochen Katz katz____agentpp.com
Mon May 7 20:13:37 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I am trying to do it in two different ways, but none of them retrieves the
> value:
>
> MibLeaf* OLeaf = my_table->get(row, col);       //row, col are integers
> OLeaf->get_value(dwValue);
>
> The second way:
> MibTableRow* my_row->get_nth(col)->get value(dwValue);

both should work. Are you sure that the index col has the right value?
The leafs start with 0.

> Do you have any example\suggestions for retrieving a value from a table?

>From v3_mib.cpp:
void UsmUserTableStatus::deleteUsmUser()
{
  OctetStr engineID, userName;
  my_row->get_nth(0)->get_value().get_value(engineID);
  my_row->get_nth(1)->get_value().get_value(userName);
  usmDeleteUser(engineID, userName);