agent++ as dll

Chaudhury, Neel nchaudhury____iPolicyNet.COM
Fri May 11 07:17:57 CEST 2001

Hi Ram,

yes, I was able to use agent++ as a dll in VC++. You might be getting
linking
errors for the classes and/or functions that are not exported. If there are
any
static members in any class and you want to export the class, these also
need to
be exported. For example,
class DLLOPT ATest {
	int testData;
	static int testCount;
public:
	static int getTestCount();
};

DLLOPT int ATest::testCount = 0;
DLLOPT int ATest::getTestCount()
{
	return testCount++;
}
I thing you are using VC++. If so, you can create an empty dll project
using the wizard and then add the agent++ files to it.
Hope it helps.

Regards,
Neel