Master AgentX crashes when retrieving tables

Joerg Mattes joerg.mattes____gmx.net
Fri May 18 09:56:53 CEST 2001

Hi Frank,
I forgot to tell you that the problem occured as well with a binary
master.exe that you sent to my colleague, which was compiled march 14th. So
I don't think it's a compilation problem (although if I wrote so in my first
mail). I recompiled the newest sources (with the /MT flag, as written in the
FAQ), because I hoped that this could fix the problem.

I tested the master agent with the JAX ping example, too, and I didn't see
problems. Either the JAX ping example isn't 'big' enough (3 rows, 3
columns), or I do something wrong when instrumenting my application with
JAX.

I attached the DrWatson log file, which is the thing most similar to a
'stack trace' that I can imagine. If you need more information, I'll send it
to you.

Thanks,
Joerg.