Master AgentX crashes when retrieving tables

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu May 17 23:43:50 CEST 2001

Hello Joerg,

I have just tested a AgentX++ master agent with the JAX ping example and
another subagent registered. There was no problem when walking the agent with
three or more processes in parallel. So I guess that it is a compilation
problem.
Did you compile all packages (libDES, SNMP++, AGENT++, and AgentX++)
with the /MT (multithreaded) flag?

If yes, then the stack trace of the master crash would help to diagnose the
problem.