Master AgentX crashes when retrieving tables

Joerg Mattes joerg.mattes____gmx.net
Thu May 17 16:47:41 CEST 2001

Hello,
I am evaluating your AgentX++. I downloaded the latest sources and compiled
the Master AgentX example with VC++ 6.0 under NT, and I let it run. Then I
connect with my application that was instrumented with jax, the AgentX Java
Stub included in jasmin.

It seemed to work fine until I did a workload test where I retrieve 4 tables
(with 23 columns, 0-20 rows) simultaneously every 10 seconds. Doing so, I
can reproduce a crash of master.exe within one minute. I did some more tests
with tables, and I could produce a crash also just retrieving one table,
refreshing manually a couple of times.

Is this behavior already known? Did I do something wrong when I compiled it?

Thanks for any help!
Regards,
Joerg.