proxy forwarder for sub tree

Eitan Pilipski eitanp____qualcomm.com
Tue May 29 20:26:50 CEST 2001

Hi,
I'm using snmpV3 with proxy forwarder enabled. Currently, I'm forwarding
SNMPv1/v2/v3 requests based on the request context name.
I want also to forward requests for a specific sub tree, is there a way I
can use the proxy forwarder application to forward requests based on the
requests OID ? something like what MibProxy class is doing ?
I notice that I CAN'T use MibProxy if proxy forwarder is enabled is it
because I can do the same thing with proxy forwarder ? if yes how should I
configure the proxy mib ?
Thanks

Eitan P.
Ext. 57327