examples needed for MIBS with only scalar variables

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Wed Oct 17 19:26:40 CEST 2001

Hello Nitu,

Have you checked out the docs at
http://www.agentpp.com/doc2.x/agent++.html
yet?

The systemGroup implementation in system_group.cpp
is a good (and small) example for implementing scalar
objects.