Can I use snmp++v3.1&agent++v3.5 in windows 2000?

agentpp____sohu.com agentpp____sohu.com
Wed Sep 5 09:08:58 CEST 2001

frank:
    thank for ur remind,and I have gotten the snmp++v3.1&agent++v3.5,
but I want to know if I can use them in windows 2000.How will I compile
them with VC++6.0,by the way,I have read the FAQ,but I don't the method
yet.hehe,maybe it is a silly question.I think that the program at least
need a entrance,such the "main" function in console-pragrom,or "winmain"
function in win32-program.
    If I want to do some develop on Net Management with snmp++&agnet++,
the emphasis is snmp++ or agent++?

    thanks!