Saving the MIB objects after pressing CTRL-C does not work under Linux

Guenter Dannoritzer dannoritzer____web.de
Thu Sep 13 21:24:41 CEST 2001

Hi,

when I have an agent running (e.g. one of the example agents) in a shell under my Linux system and press CTRL-C (only one time) it does not save the values of the MIB objects to a file. It does save the boot count to a file.

When I run an agent under a Solaris system saving the data works just fine. Is there something that I have to consider in order to have the MIB objects be saved to a file when canceling the agent?

Thanks for the help

Guenter