Simulation Agent; Can I create rows for tables in the "configure" mode?

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Sep 13 23:23:06 CEST 2001

Hi Guenter,

Yes, you can create new yours in the configure mode of a simulation
agent too.
But the MibStaticTable cannot be used for this. Only SimMibTables will
work
in conjunction with SimMibLeaf instances.

--
Frank Fock - AGENT++
Email: fock____agentpp.com