checking read community in agent++

Paul Leonovich PLeonovich____Webley.COM
Tue Sep 18 20:16:00 CEST 2001

Hello guys,

I did not check RFC and I hope it could be correct  to check
community of GET request to match either set read_community
or write_community and not only read_community.

But I found myself in the following situation:
I set read community and  do not care to call
RequestList::set_write_community()
to set write community - so it would be set to 'public' by default.
And then any GET requests from manager with correct read community
string AND community 'public' will succeed. I do not think it is very safe.

I am not asking a question here I just would like to know your oppinion.

Thanks
Paul