0 values in SET request returns BAD values

Adelberg, Robert (RADELBER) RADELBER____arinc.com
Fri Sep 21 19:34:00 CEST 2001

Hi,

Without going into much detail, I have a table with 10 columns, of which all
are either
Integer32, INTEGER, or OctetStr. It is doubly indexed on the first two
parameters which are
INTEGER.

When I do a set request to add a new row, if any of the Integer32 values are
zero, the
agent returns Error Bad Value, on the first parameter, an index (inot the
zero parameter).

If I set all the values to at least 1, it works.

I think it is being rejected in the MibTable() set request because I never
see the individual
parameter set request being called.

Does anyone have an idea as to what might be causing this?

Rob Adelberg
Arinc, Inc.