How to make WALK go on after end of table / How to mark end of table

Kjersti Grønnevik kgr____morecom.no
Fri Apr 12 15:51:00 CEST 2002

Hi

First, thank you so much for great help Frank and Alex!

My first problem is that when I take a WALK on my first table (my mib has two), it works just fine until the last value in the last column: I then get a Segmentation failure. ( Get and GetNext works just fine inside the table, outside only Get works ...)
I wonder if this problem is because I don't tell the library that this (last value in last column) are the end of the table? If so, what must I do so the WALK can go on after the table? I saw in another email from Alex in the Agent++archiv that there are an EndOfMib variable? Are there perhaps something similar for a table end?

Another problem is that my second table has an index of two variables, an IpAddress( imported from RFC1155-SMI ) variable and a number( unsigned32 ). Since they are part of the same index, in which form does the agent get the index?
(example: 000.111.222.333.5 or 000111222333.5 or hexadecimal.5 ...)   I can't check my Get- and GetNext-code for this table before I know how the index must arrive.
I also wonder if my problem with the second mib table are causing the trouble with the first mib table....

A third problem I have is that the agent shall add an row in a database table when the agent gets one special oid in a set request. The oid holds the value to be set, but the agent also needs the IP address from the manager that sent the set-request. I have looked in the document help on agentpp.com but I can't seem to find a function that can give the manager Ip address from the request message? Since I need the manager ip address in the set function, I must use the object Vbx& vb  ?

I hope I have not asked to many stupid questions...

Hope this is understandable. If not, please tell me so I can explain further!

Best regards,
Kjersti