AgentX++ Framework Crash again

christel.sohnemann____philips.com christel.sohnemann____philips.com
Fri Apr 19 13:40:23 CEST 2002

Hello Frank,

this is again about the same AgentX++ framework crash which we posted about 3 weeks ago.
We were able to reproduce and isolate the error with your example software. Please find included the example software which we modified in a way, that we use our Object Ids. We implemented a Sleep(14) (14 Seconds) in the set-method of the Mib Variable we
want to set.
We used the latest AgentX++/Agent++/SNMP++ software from your web-page.
We have Windows2000 systems only. We are sure, the the reason of the error is the different thread- and mutex handling on Unix- and Windows machines. The software run in debug-mode. We use Visual Studio 6.0 with multithreading DLL compilation.

Is it possible in any way for you to test your software on windows machines?

Best regards,
Christel and Ansgar.

(See attached file: sample.zip)

Christel Sohnemann
Software Development
Philips Speech Processing Aachen, Zweigniederlassung der Philips GmbH
Kackertstr. 10, 52072 Aachen, Germany
mailTo: christel.sohnemann____philips.com
Tel:    +49 - (0)241 - 8871 191,    Fax: +49 - (0)241 - 8871 140
http://www.speech.philips.com/