problem creating row

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Aug 13 19:24:37 CEST 2002

Marcus,

It seems that the MIB definition you used to generate
the code for AGENT++ is missing the IMPLIED keyword
in the INDEX clause of your table. If the IMPLIED
keyword is not used, AGENT++ expects a length
subidentifier before each variable length subindex.
So the first subindentifier of the OID ("1") is
interpreted as length of the OID which have to fail.

Hope this helps.