how to delete a table row

Dave Mason dmason____transat-tech.com
Tue Aug 20 20:26:11 CEST 2002

Hello world,
I'm learning my way around the MibTable methods, and have a question
about deleting table rows.  I would like write a method to delete a row
from the snmpTargetAddrTable.  The toolkit provides an add_row method
but no delete.  I looked around the code, and have a couple of guesses.
 I could build a Set request to set the rowStatus to rowDestroy, then
call MibTable::set_value, or could I call MibTable::remove_row directly?
 I'll have the index name, so I could do a find to get the MibTableRow*.
 Maybe the elegant way to add this code would be to create a new
subclass of snmpTargetAddrEntry and put it there, but I'd be happy to
call a method or two from another class I'm working on.

Thanks,
Dave