"bad interpreter" error on starting AgentGen, MibExplorer

Dave Mason dmason____transat-tech.com
Tue Aug 27 22:01:12 CEST 2002

Hi,
This is likely a simple problem but I'm stumped.  Has anybody seen a
problem where you try to run, for example, agenpro.sh on Linux, and it
says "bash: ./agenpro.sh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory".
 I assume it's talking about /bin/sh, but I can't imagine why it can't
see it.  That's a link to /bin/bash on my system.  I can run /bin/sh
from a shell prompt and it has no problem.  I can work around this
problem by running java -cp... from the command line, or making an alias
out of it.  Any ideas?

Dave