"bad interpreter" error on starting AgentGen, MibExplorer

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Aug 27 22:40:38 CEST 2002

Hi Dave,

It might be some CR/LF in the "agenpro.sh" file.
You may use dos2unix or duconv to convert the
file to unix file format. Or follow the installation
instructions carefully and unzip agenpro.zip with
the -a option.

Hope this helps.