Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Sat Jan 5 18:53:34 CET 2002

Rachna,

For big tables, that do not user the RowStatus mechanism, the best
choice would be the to use MibComplexEntry class instead MibTable
and process request directly on the hardware or database.

For tables with row creation, you should subclass the MibTable class
and add only actually needed rows to the "virtual" table when the
MibTable::update(...) method gets called.