No subject

Rachna Bajaj rbajaj____traxit.com
Fri Jan 4 15:59:24 CET 2002

 Hi Neel,
  Thanks for the mail.I have already compiled my mib and generated the C++
code.By examples you mean the dynamic-table example?I looked into
that.Actually I have one more question.My table is probably going to be very
big with thousands of rows.So is there some way that instead of building
this table in memory I can directly process the request by querying the sql
server? Do you have a small sample which might show how to achieve this?My
main doubt is how to process the request and when to add/update/delete the
rows?
Thanks,
Rachna

  > >Hi Rachna, Wish you a very Happy New Year !!! After going thru ur mail,
it seems your requirement is more or less same as what I have implemented
for our >> 	>product. May be, I can help you in this regard. Since you
have already defined your mib. It needs to be compiled using some MIB
compiler. I wud suggest  	>to use >AgentGen that comes from Agentpp.
You can take standard AgentGen for the purpose. After the MIB is compiled,
you can generate the stub >	>C++ 	code (header and source files) for
your MIB tables. These files can be used directly in your application with
your specific changes. From your mail, I 	>feel, 	class. You can check
the example given in agent++/examples. and can write a small application to
just initialize your mib first. I can guide you more  	>once you 	have
done with the initialization of the agent, if required